BloomReach announces Privacy-by-Design and GDPR support for its Digital Experience Management platform
Compliance with new EU-regulations gives Chief Information Officers a head start for 2018 strategic objectives
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. -- September 13, 2017 -- BloomReach, Inc., the leader in personalized digital experiences, today released the latest version of 2017 Gartner Web Content Management (WCM) Leader, BloomReach Experience. This new release fulfills the vision of a radically open, API-first Digital Experience Platform (DXP) to unify content and commerce with pioneering advancements for Chief Information Officers (CIOs) to accelerate digital innovation and drive new growth and competitive advantage through 1:1 customer experiences.
Central to this new release for CIOs’ compliance mandate is a new Privacy-by-Design framework and out-of-the-box support for the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). All companies who are conducting business in or with the EU will be affected by the that will take effect in May 2018, which makes GDPR support one of the top issues for Chief Information Officers (CIOs) to consider in their 2018 strategic objectives.
“BloomReach Experience offers new, native services to help organizations with meeting new compliance requirements mandated by GDPR”, says Kevin Cochrane, Chief Marketing Officer at BloomReach: “As part of a comprehensive compliance program, BloomReach Experience can help ensure organizations consolidate and centralize various siloed digital experiences into a single framework for 1:1 customer engagement - and now, with built-in Privacy-by-Design, a single framework for consumer data privacy, protection, and GDPR compliance. With BloomReach Experience, CIOs can get back control of various digital marketing silos and get a head start for May 2018.”
The complete list of new capabilities included in the latest release of the BloomReach Experience WCM solution, includes:
- GDPR Compliance Support: A set of tools to support your GDPR compliance strategy, including pseudonymization, consent cookies, serving personal data to visitors on request, and being able to forget visitor data.
- Experience as a Service: On-demand delivery of content, experiences, and digital campaigns to every customer, on any device, and all new and emerging digital touch points. Headless, head-optional, decoupled or hybrid -- BloomReach Experience can uniquely support all needs.
- Channel Management Made Easy: Streamlined content composition and preview capabilities across all channels to make content management experience even easier and faster.
- Projects & Workflow Bundles: With the new Projects capability, BloomReach introduces collaborative multi-channel workflows. Projects can manage multiple campaigns in unison, separating future changes from the core live experiences, reducing the go to market time, while ensuring collaboration between IT and business.
- Commerce Components: Production-ready Content + Commerce components that make it easy to leverage BloomReach Personalization APIs and machine learning to drive personalization and bring personalized product grids, queries and “More like this” features to enable intelligent content personalization across the entire buyer journey.
“BloomReach customers have always been on the leading edge of digital, and we are continuously innovating to ensure they have the tools to get well ahead of the competition”, says Irina Guseva, Senior Director of Product Marketing, BloomReach Experience. “The latest release of BloomReach Experience allows our customers to take full advantage of the platform that is radically open, extremely versatile and intrinsically intelligent. BloomReach Experience is a truly unique offering because it’s a platform built for developers to propel marketing innovation -- removing barriers to entry, operational and data bottlenecks, enabling faster time to value and continuous IT and Marketing innovation.”
As companies are increasingly competing on the basis of customer experience, content and commerce are becoming more and more inseparable. Businesses need to supply customers with relevant, informative, and inspiring content - at the right moment and in the right place to get ahead of the game. The radically open, extremely versatile and intrinsically intelligent platform that is BloomReach Experience allows users to do exactly this in a scalable manner and achieve faster time to value.
By offering an out-of-the-box Privacy-by-Design framework for GDPR support, BloomReach is tackling one of the most important issues that companies, both in Europe and the US, are facing at the moment. Research by the analyst firm Gartner has shown that over 50 percent of companies affected by the GDPR will not be in full compliance with its requirements by the end of the looming deadline, which may result in significant fines. Making sure their digital infrastructure is GDPR compliant in time is the only way for companies to avoid this.
BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). BloomReach drives customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO optimization and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience to come together and intelligently drive business outcomes. BloomReach’s Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM, with tools to unlock the powerful creativity of humans to improve omnichannel customer experiences at scale. Together, human and machine generate millions of dollars of proven incremental sales.
BloomReach's portfolio of customers include: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures. Learn more: www.bloomreach.com